Last Updated: 1/19/2014
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information Collected Automatically
We collect some information automatically when you view Regal Flower Design web pages and download information. This may include your Internet Protocol address assigned by your Internet Service Provider, domain name and the type of browser and operating system you used, the date and time you accessed Regal Flower Design’s site, the pages you requested and visited, and the site you linked from to reach Regal Flower Design. Regal Flower Design uses this type of information to statistically measure site traffic and to improve the web site. The information is not reviewed on an individual basis but is aggregated with other users for comparison purposes.
Information You Provide
- Information voluntarily submitted by you may be collected from if you opt-in or voluntarily provide it in order to fulfill a request for on-line services.
- Regal Flower Design uses the information you voluntarily provide to tailor our site to your needs and preferences and to provide the on-line services you are requesting. The type of information we collect will vary with the service being sought and may include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. If you simply wish to view pages on Regal Flower Design’s site, or conduct transactions, you do not need to personalize the site by registering for an account.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including as follows:
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make or accept payments, we collect information about when and where the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, the payment amounts, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services. We may also identify other software running on the device (but will not collect any content from such software) for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes.
- Use Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, including your access times, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses.
Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Regal Flower Design will only send personal information about you to others when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You may update or correct information about yourself by logging into your account at any time or by emailing us at. You may also email us if you wish to deactivate your account, but even after you deactivate your account, we may retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Square by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.